You have now established a foundation with MPI and are taking it to the next level as a telesales representative II. You will continue to be a representative who is required to meet specific benchmarks weekly and record those results in our Portal. You will use more critical thinking to improve your results so you can continue to move-up with MPI. Additionally mentoring incoming telesales representatives will be a newfound responsibility.
You will still fulfill the role as a team member at MPI continuing to be an outbound caller responsible for generating qualified leads for our clients. You have now completed the hands-on training program and are continuing to polish your sales skills as well as training others. You remain responsible for making a specified number of outbound dials using scripts, lists and other tools provided. Introducing the client, their products and/or services they offer to their prospects is just scratching the surface of what you do. Clients aren’t just paying us to generate leads; they are also paying us to gather information. It is important to us at MPI that you are continuing to learn while working in an enjoyable atmosphere. The culture at our office is upbeat, exciting and collaborative.
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
1. Take personal and professional growth seriously: You are now in phase two of MPI’s Sales Academy! You have been promoted from TSR I and these next steps will be determining your career path. Mentoring telesales 1’s provides growth for you and will also help them move to the next stage. This is an exciting time and we will continue to develop your skills and provide you with the experience needed to be promoted within MPI or get placed into the sales career you are looking for.
2. Critical Thinking: In this position you want to apply critically thinking about ways to improve your performance with clients and maximizing your efforts. Document your findings and developing a plan of attack to ensure we are providing a top-notch service.
3. Conquer the calling: Each telesales representative has weekly goals/metrics. The standard benchmarks for a client are but not limited to: 155 dials, 31 contacts, and 2-3 appointments with C-suite level executives per week. If a caller has 3 clients, you are responsible for a minimum of 465 dials and scheduling 6 appointments each week. Within 6 months, successful callers are meeting, or exceeding, their goals and receiving a weekly bonus up to $100.
4. Dot all your I’s and cross all your T’s: Each day, all information obtained for the client must be documented in the clients lists or CRM. Calls with decision makers must be recorded and uploaded into the company Portal. You are personally responsible for tracking the number of dials, contacts and appointments set, per session, on the Portal.(Each client has access to their own portal page 24/7, all the information gathered, results entered and uploaded recorded calls). You also have the ability to be in each client’s personal CRM.
5. Manage your time to be efficient and effective: Be reliable and dependable to complete daily scheduled calls. Don’t be late/tardy, or miss 1 day of work within the first 30 days of starting. After 30 days, a review will take place. You are solely responsible for knowing your assigned client’s (average 4 assigned clients) products/services, lead generation and appointment setting processes, as well as being responsible for all the calls and meeting the expectations of that client. (155 dials a week and 2-3 appointments a week, per client)
6. Honesty, integrity and complete transparency: 100% honesty, integrity and transparency are extremely important. Most lead generation companies don’t offer this to their clients, but it is a tool MPI uses to sell our products. It is the biggest differentiator between our competition and us.
- 2 Mar, 2018
- 0 Comments